Job Description: This is an inspiring and demanding new role for someone looking for a career in an exciting, creative, fast paced industry. The successful candidate will be dynamic, self motivated, sales driven and superbly organised with a keen eye for detail, systems and an interest in Modern Floristry. Experience in the flower industry is beneficial but not essential for the role.
This role involves customer service, marketing, administration and team management.
- Overall responsibility for all operational aspects of the business.
- Admin and Business Management: working closely with the managers and team to ensure that all projects and orders, large and small in all departments are delivered in a timely and efficient manner. Managing the florist software system and general admin of the business. Ensuring the stock control system in place with effective stock rotation and adhered to
- Sales: Identifying, communicating and actioning all sales leads. Ensuring that the highest levels of customer service are achieved within all teams at all times
- Human Resources: Creating and managing rotas and holidays. Carrying out interviews and contributing to the recruitment decisions. Leading the culture of continuous development throughout the team.
- Financial: Cashing up, Invoicing and financial reporting
- At least 2 years’ operations management experience.
- Proven management skills and strong commercial acumen enjoys customer service and interacting with people. Great telephone manner and front of house. Smart and well-presented, conducts themselves in a professional manner
- A confident communicator, assertive leader and team player who is happy to join us and can manage the team
- Positive, enthusiastic, flexible, with a can do attitude. Requirements may vary according to the needs of the business
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, proficient with basic office programmes, you will be required to work with specialist florist software
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and able to quickly grasp new ideas, practical forward thinking, problem solving, reacts quickly and works under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong numerical skills – essential for cashing up, invoicing and financial reporting
- Driving licence good but not essential
How to Apply: email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org