At Pinks Florists an excellent opportunity has arisen for a bright, enthusiastic and reliable florist to join our team. With over 25 years trading, Pinks offers florists job security, a happy work environment and a very competitive pay rate – dependant on experience.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
The successful candidate will be expected to
- Create beautiful hand tied bouquets, floral arrangements, wedding, funeral and event flowers
- Maintenance, cleaning and upkeep of communal work space and store at all times
- Be responsible for opening up/closing of the store when required
- Weekend work is essential
- Be confident taking daily phone orders and dealing with customers face to face
- Cashing up at the end of the day
Florists with 3 years + experience is required, as well as someone who is energetic, self-motivated, confident, and hardworking.