Hayford & Rhodes are the hallmark of quality, luxurious flowers. Our style is unique, bespoke and focuses on timeless design united with a progressive approach to designing modern classics. We are looking for an experienced, artistic, friendly and very well organised Event Manager with at least 6 years’ experience. The right candidate will have excellent knowledge of flowers and floristry trends, a careful and detailed approach to work and a warm and welcoming communication style. You will also need to have excellent English and computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Managing your own set of clients
- Creating your own bespoke quotes
- Liaising with numerous clients at one time
- Planning logistics including flower ordering, buying & hiring props
- Designing to a high level
- Lead a team of florists and ability to work under pressure
- Liaising with our design team, playing a pivotal role in achieving the right look ensuring the designs come to life with creative edge and a luxury feel
- This is a fast moving and exciting role and we are looking for someone fun, creative and who works well with a team to join our ever growing and exciting company.
The role is focused on building event sales opportunities within venues, event and wedding planners and corporate clients. You will need to be confident and experienced in events from concept through to completion, including creating quotes and managing consultations for prospective clients. Project management skills and calmness under pressure are a must. As a brand ambassador of Hayford & Rhodes, networking within the Event & Wedding industry will be an integral part of your role.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply (with your CV and your portfolio).