Reporting to the Managing Director and serving as a member of the Management Team, the primary responsibility of this role is to keep Endura growing creatively through new product development, whilst heading up our team of floral designers.
The role: As an experienced Floral Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing interesting floral products and gifts that are commercially viable for our online store and retail store(s).
- Assisting in the creation and execution of bespoke floral installations for luxury weddings, private celebrations and corporate events, as well as bespoke floral displays for premium retailers, hotels and restaurants.
- Attending annual trade shows looking for new innovations, finding new and interesting concepts, identifying new trends and conducting regular competitor analysis.
- Managing the workflow of the floral design to ensure on-time delivery of every product and every project is achieved.
- Engaging the floral design team through regular training and development, coaching and on the job learning.
- Assisting with photo shoots and PR events.
- Merchandising product to reflect the season and maintain visual standards within our retail store(s).
We are also considering applications from talented individuals wishing to work as part of our floral design team on a full-time, part-time or freelance basis too.
- Highly skilled in all aspects of floristry with a keen eye for beautiful floral creations which are full of colour, texture and detail.
- Capable of creating everything; from a simple design to unique, out of the box designs.
- A creative edge and a passion to develop new products and ideas.
- Excellent people manager with the ability to lead and motivate and skilled workforce of florists to achieve success.
- Strong IT skills, ideally with Excel and PowerPoint (and preferably creative software such as Photoshop, although this is not essential).
- Must have flexible availability to work occasional weekends and national holidays.
- Candidates must be legally authorised to work in the UK and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Full UK Driving Licence, as occasional travel to different sites will be a part of the role
Please provide CV, Cover letter and portfolio illustrating the best examples of your work to email@example.com.