Job description: We are looking to hire an Experienced florist that can help us grow our business and continue to differentiate us from the competition. We are one of the leading florists in London and are looking to expand our portfolio, and we need the most talented people to be able to do so. We focus on quality, service and creativity. With our unique style and passion for floristry, the partnership with our customers is critical, ensuring they receive a premium service.
If you are an experienced florist, who is able to embody the spirit of a busy vibrant high street flower shop, along with a diligent and innovative ability to create special decorations for events, and is keen to be part of a team of hard working, talented florists, then please get in touch! We really want you to take on a leadership position, and will trust you, giving you a huge amount of autonomy, and personal development.
What we'd love you to have:
- A deep understanding of flower arranging with real experience, and your finger on the pulse when it comes to all the new trends and styles.
- Unparalleled customer service - a high tough, friendly, humorous, personable manner with passion and compassion for our customers.
- A consultative approach, able to quickly understand and communicate the value proposition of Your London Florist to customers such as brides and hotels.
- An ability to identify opportunities to expand our sales to new customers and negotiate new contracts.
- Aptitude to leverage social media and other marketing techniques to increase our sales, as well as competent office duties such as computer literacy, stock taking, ordering flowers, communicating via phone and email with our customers.
How to apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com, together with a cover letter as to why you're keen on joining us, and we will get back to you asap.