From the humble beginnings of our first flower stall on the Fulham Road, Gardenia of London has grown and evolved over the years - but our values remain the same. Beautiful, seasonal, fresh flowers selected with knowledge, passion and creativity and brought to our customers with care.
We are now looking for an Office Assistant to join the team at our Head Office in Wimbledon. Our ideal candidate is someone who has worked in a florist and an office environment before but would now like to combine both to help support our business and deliver excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration support to the Owner and General Manager of the business
- Answering all telephone calls for our 3 branches to ensure an excellent and consistent level of customer service is delivered
- Taking telephone orders accurately as well as monitoring our email inbox and entering online orders onto the ordering system
- Using relevant social media to raise our profile through posting pictures and comments regularly
- Managing the website and ensuring all our information remains accurate
- Keeping an accurate diary of significant events (weddings, corporate events, big private events) and then liaising with the rest of the team to ensure they are delivered to the highest standard
So, if you have more than 2 years’ experience in an office and floristry environment, have experience of liaising with customers on the telephone, have proven organisational and time management skills and are great at using social media, let us know!