We are a well-established, events and contracts based floristry company who pride ourselves on offering a bespoke and tailored service to our many clients, a service which has gained us a great reputation for being a leading florist in the South-west.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven, enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join our team.
This is a key role within an ever expanding team. You will be managing your own workload, and see each individual wedding through from start to finish.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work every other weekend during the wedding season
- Meet with wedding clients and design detailed wedding quotations
- Manage freelance florists within the team
- Be responsible for designing, creating and installing weddings throughout the South West at a variety of locations and exclusive venues
- Essential experience and knowledge
- 2+ years of floristry experience in the industry
- Full driving license – confident in driving company vehicle throughout the South West
- Inspiring design skills, and the ability to understand and execute Passion’s style
- Confident telephone manner and eloquent online communication
- Solid experience with Microsoft word and excel
- Fluent English, maths and interpersonal skills