We are recruiting for an experienced Head Florist to work in our Vauxhall Studio full-time, supporting our busy events and wedding team and heading up the Floristry Team of full-time staff and freelancers. We are experts in events and wedding floristry and we are looking for a head florist with a creative eye who can help us continue our enviable reputation as one of the best events florists working in the market and who can keep us growing creatively. We are looking for someone with experience is events floristry in a management position and an individual who can grow with us.
- To purchase all floristry requirements for the business.
- Managing the Full-Time Florist and their training.
- Managing a team of freelancers when required.
- Ensuring that all event are as per the designs from the Design Team.
- Working with the Design Team to collaborate on designs.
- Ensuring that all flowers are delivered on time to the unit.
- Inputting all recipes for designs into the event system.
- Working with the Creative Director on large scale events.
- Going on-site to deliver events when required.
- Creative flair and proactive in designing arrangements.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Computer literacy skills essential (Microsoft Office Package).
- Adaptable, calm under pressure with a proactive attitude.
- Experience of purchasing within a floristry environment.
- Knowledge of traders in New Covent Garden Market ideal.
- Experience of managing a team ideal but not essential.
- Strong sense of budgeting and flower knowledge essential.
- Passionate about floristry and the events industry.
- A presentable, Client-facing individual who can fit with a fun and exciting company.
- Highly organised and self-motivated individual.
- Excellent eye for detail and high standards of delivery.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
- Good knowledge of London venues ideal.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends where required.
- Ideally up to five years events floristry experience in a management position or extensive other relevant experience.
- Full clean driving licence.
Please send your CV, images of your previous work together with a cover letter to – email@example.com